The 90s were a golden era for Indian pop music, and remixes of classic songs from that time have a special place in the hearts of music lovers. From party anthems to romantic ballads, the 90s remix hits have something for everyone. In this article, we will explore 11 of the most popular remixes from that era.
1. Chadti Jawani – DJ Dance
Originally sung by Lata Mangeshkar, “Chadti Jawani” was remixed by DJ Dance and became an instant hit. The remix kept the catchy tune of the original while adding a modern touch to it.
2. Tu Tu Hai Wahi Dilne Jise Apna Kaha – DJ AQEEL
Tu Tu Hai Wahi is a classic romantic song that has been remixed by DJ Aqeel. The remix retained the essence of the original and added a fresh beat to make it a party favorite.
3. Koi Sehri Babu – Harry Anand
Koi Sehri Babu is a peppy song that was remixed by Harry Anand in 2002. The remix gave the song a new life and made it popular among the younger generation.
4. Harry Anand – Kaliyon Ka Chaman
Kaliyon Ka Chaman is another popular remix by Harry Anand. The song was originally sung by Lata Mangeshkar, and the remix added a groovy beat to make it a dance floor hit.
5. Sajna Hai Mujhe – Sagarika Music
This remix of the classic romantic song “Sajna Hai Mujhe” was released by Sagarika Music. The remix retained the melodious voice of Asha Bhosle and added a modern touch to the music.
6. Kaanta Laga DJ Doll Feat. – Shefali Jariwala
Kaanta Laga is one of the most popular remixes of the 90s. The remix by DJ Doll featured Shefali Jariwala and became a rage among the youth.
7. Kabhi Aar Kabhi Paar – Sona Mohapatra
Kabhi Aar Kabhi Paar is a classic song that was remixed by Sona Mohapatra. The remix gave the song a new life and made it popular among the younger generation.
8. Nahin Nahin – Dj Aqeel
Nahin Nahin is another popular remix by DJ Aqeel. The song was originally sung by Asha Bhosle, and the remix gave it a fresh beat to make it a party favorite.
9. Saiyan Dil Mein Aana Re
Saiyan Dil Mein Aana Re is a classic song that was remixed in the 90s. The remix retained the melody of the original while adding a modern touch to it.
10. Mere Naseeb Mein – Baby H – Megha Chatterji
Mere Naseeb Mein is a romantic song that was remixed by Baby H and Megha Chatterji. The remix retained the melodious voice of Lata Mangeshkar and added a modern beat to it.
11. Pardesiya Yeh Sach Hai Piya – Rakhi Sawant
Pardesiya Yeh Sach Hai Piya is a popular song that was remixed by Rakhi Sawant. The remix added a groovy beat to the original and made it a party favorite.
- The Rise and Challenges of the Sahara Group
- Balancing Aesthetics and Practicality in Medical Office Design
- FIR Lodged Against Elvish Yadav – Five People Arrested By Noida Police in Connection with a Rave Party
- Why Is It Better To Breathe Through Your Nose In The Cold?
- Why Do Humans Live Longer Than Other Mammals?
- The Middle Finger Nail: Is It the Fastest?
- The 121-Year-Old Light Bulb – Do You Know
- Tragic Demise of Parag Desai, Executive Director of the Wagh Bakri Tea Group
- The Global Divorce Rate Landscape – A Comparative Analysis
- Former Indian Cricketer Bishan Singh Bedi Passed Away (1946-2023)