No matter how much designer lehenga or expensive jewellery is worn, the beautiful mehndi in the hands increases the grace of the bride.
Applying mehndi is considered to be very auspicious not only from the perspective of fashion but also from the Indian tradition. Though in the olden days girls used to apply mehndi to the simple designs but nowadays Arabic, portrait, motif mehndi designs are in the trend.
Indian women also like to have Mehndi on the occasion of celebration, ceremony, Karvachauth and Teej festival.
Let us show you some of the latest designs of mehndi, which you can apply in function or your own wedding.
- Transportation Savings: Strategies for Affordable Travel within and between Destinations
- Top 10 High Fashion Women Apparels – Fashion Trends 2023
- How to Make Your Lovely Wife Feel More Attracted to You
- What Is The Right Age of Your Marriage?
- How To Keep The Relationship Intact!
- Why Women Are Attracted To Older Men
- Reasons Why Boys Don’t Want To Get Involved
- Do You Make These Mistakes While Working In The Office
- Don’t Make These Mistakes In Search of Online Partner
- Long Distance Relationship Mistakes – You Need To Avoid