0 0
Read Time:1 Minute, 39 Second

It is ironic that a period of the most tremendous technological advancement known to recorded history should also be labeled the Age of Anxiety.

The whole world is going through a bad phase due to the Corona virus. Health and economic are getting hit together. In such a situation, it is most important to take care of your health. If you include some things in your diet then it will definitely gives power to fight against these deadly diseases.

Let us tell you that 7 things which will boost your immunity:

1. Orange juice

Orange juice contains vitamin C, which protects cells and promotes the production of immune cells. One glass of orange juice contains 100% vitamin C, which is beneficial for health.

Known Fact: In a year, only 20% of all the oranges grown in the world are sold as fruits, the remaining 80% of the oranges are sold by making juice or by selling various things.

2. Pomegranate

Pomegranate intake in winter is very beneficial. It is considered as a super food because of its anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. Its intake not only increases immunity, but also does not allow lack of blood in the body.

3. Garlic

Garlic contains an element called allicin which along with increasing immunity, protects against flu, fever, virus fever, cold and cough.

4. Cranberry

Cranberries rich in vitamin C and polyphenols also enhance immunity. The components found in cranberry juice help the body with infection.

5. Sweet potato

Sweet potato contains a natural antioxidant that is converted into vitamin A in the body. Since low levels of vitamin A are associated with the immune system, it boosts immunity.

6. Pumpkin

Pumpkin contains beta carotene, also beneficial for immunity. It also contains antioxidants that increase immunity by changing to vitamin A.

7. Grapes

Grapes contain antioxidants and other polyphenols, which positively impact the health and immunity of our cells. Also grape is a hydrating food, which contains more than 80% water.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleppy
Sleppy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The Blond Post

Entertainment, Lifestyle, Funny Images and Video

Saturday, Sep 19, 2020
Social profiles