In these days, actress Sonam Kapoor is giving all the information related to this disease through social media. Because she herself is going through this disease. In such a situation, she is giving all the information about the diet and diet to her fans to avoid it. Meanwhile, today we are going to tell you about the tips given by Sonam K Ahuja.
Nowadays most of the women are getting PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease) problem. In such a situation, women start having problems like stress, periods not coming, tiredness.
Adopt this routine
Sonam says that to get rid of this problem, it is very important for a woman to walk daily. For this, you must walk about 10,000 steps every day.
Suggested Read: Top 32 Healthy Living Foods To Help You Lose Weight
Make a habit of exercising everyday. In this case, doing yoga is very beneficial. Due to this, along with your body, mental health is also good.
Women who are going through the problem of PCOS, those people should avoid consuming sugar. For this, you can just eat fruit. In breakfast, you include things like coconut yogurt, berries and paleo granola.
This disease is a hormonal disorder. At the same time, one in every 10 women around the world complains of this disease. Due to this problem, small lumps occur in the uterus of women. Due to which there are many problems of flow.
She Said – “I’ve been struggling with PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) for quite some time now. PCOS, or PCOD, is a very common condition that a lot of women live with. It’s also an extremely confusing condition since everyone’s cases, symptoms and struggles are different. I’ve finally figured out what helps me after years of trying several diets, workouts and routines, and I want to share my tips for managing PCOS with you! Having said that, PCOS manifests in different ways, and I urge you to visit a doctor before you self-medicate or self-prescribe.”
What causes Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD)?
- Normally, the ovaries make female sex menhormones and a tiny amount of male sex hormones (androgens). These help regulate the normal development of eggs in the ovaries during each menstrual cycle.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome is related to an imbalance in these sex hormones. In PCOS, they start making slightly more androgens. This causes patients to stop ovulating, get pimples and grow extra facial and body hair.
- Follicles are sacs within the ovaries that contain eggs. Normally, one or more eggs are released during each menstrual cycle. This is called ovulation.
- In polycystic ovary syndrome, the eggs in these follicles do not mature and are not released from the ovaries. Instead, they can form very small cysts in the ovary, hence the name polycystic ovaries.
- PCOS seems to run in families, so the chance of having it is higher if other women in the family have PCOS, irregular periods, or diabetes.
In one study, up to 70 percent of women with PCOS hadn’t been diagnosed.