There are all kinds of customers in the Indian automotive market and everyone is looking for vehicles according to their needs and budget. The craze for vehicles that has been going on for years is still being explored by a large section. With this in mind, in this article we are going to tell you that there are some vehicles in the market that you can buy under 5 Lakh.
1. Maruti Alto 800
Whenever customers buy their first car, they prefer smaller cars. The Maruti Alto is one of the cheapest for a number of reasons. Maruti has recently increased the price of all its models, including the Alto, by up to Rs 34,000. After that, the price of this entry-level hatchback ranges from Rs 2.99 lakh to Rs 4.48 lakh (ex-showroom). The company claims that it gives mileage of up to 22.05 kmpl. Alto’s CNG variants are capable of giving mileage up to 31.59km/g.
2. Renault Kwid
The second car on this list is the Renault Kwid. The company is also offering a discount of up to Rs 50,000 in March,2021. The Kwid is currently priced between Rs 3.12 lakh and Rs 5.31 lakh (ex-show Delhi). The car is available for sale in five variants STD, RXE, RXL, RXT and Climber. The company claims that it is capable of giving a mileage of 22kmpl.
3. Hyundai Santro
Hyundai Santro is one of the most popular cars in India. The price of the car has been increased by up to Rs 4,900. Since then, the Hyundai Santro has gone up in price from Rs 4.67 lakh to Rs 6.35 lakh (ex-show form). The company offers it with a 1.1 liter four-cylinder petrol engine and CNG. There it has a mileage of up to 20.3 kmpl.
You may also like:
- Shri Ram Mandir – A Modern Marvel in Ayodhya
- Shimla – A Winter Wonderland – See Photos
- Nithin Kamath Joins the National Startup Advisory Council
- A Woman Ticketed For Wearing a Bikini, 1957
- The Rise and Challenges of the Sahara Group
- FIR Lodged Against Elvish Yadav – Five People Arrested By Noida Police in Connection with a Rave Party
- Why Do Humans Live Longer Than Other Mammals?
- The Middle Finger Nail: Is It the Fastest?
- The 121-Year-Old Light Bulb – Do You Know
- Tragic Demise of Parag Desai, Executive Director of the Wagh Bakri Tea Group