The period of menstruation is the important cycle of a woman’s life, due to which women get the pleasure of becoming a mother. The health of women also depends on the menstrual cycle. If this cycle gets bad, then many types of health issues start happening.
Many women struggle with this problem but are negligent, so it is very important to pay attention to it.
A woman has periods within 21 to 35 days, which may be slightly further back. However, if your periods are getting late for more than 35 days, you may have a problem.
The main reasons are:
- No nutritious food
- Weight gain
- PCOD, PCOS
- Unbalance of hormones
- If there is any tumor or neoplasm
- Over exercising
- Lactating women
In addition, the other main cause is anxiety-stress which further take period irregularities.
When your prolactin level in your blood is high, then it may also become the reason. The level of prolactin in the blood also increases when the woman starts breastfeeding the baby.
There are many disadvantages of not having periods on time.
The biggest problem is the birth of a child for which fertility treatments are done. At the same time, the weight of women starts increasing, due to which there is a risk of many other diseases.
What to do first?
First of all, get the necessary tests done with medical advice as to why you are having this problem. Such as ultrasound of the ovaries, MRI, thyroid and hormonal test etc.
Suggested Read: Breast Pain: Cancer Sign and Symptoms
Now know the natural way to correct it
Take all medicines, unless you keep your lifestyle healthy, the problems related to your periods will not be cured.
- Keeping life-style means healthy workouts with your diet.
- Eat a balanced diet in the diet.
- Eat healthy things like milk, fruits, vegetables, nuts.
- For protein, you should consume chicken egg.
- Avoid eating spicy junkfoods.
- Do not make the mistake of being hungry.
- There will be no bleeding even if there is no blood in the body. Therefore, take iron, calcium also.
- Exercise lightly-lit with diet and take help of yoga.
- Do not eat hormonal medicines for much longer.
- If weight is more, then exercise it with the help of yoga for atleast half an hour.
- Keep yourself away from stress. Take recourse to meditation.
- If you are patient of sugar thyroid, keep it under control.
- Women who have PCOD are more at risk of missing their period, so make your lifestyle healthy and consult a doctor.
- If there is a rasauli, immediately contact the doctor. This can be corrected with the help of medicines, while in some situations, doctors also recommend surgery.
The Ayurvedic recipe of celery present in your kitchen will be very helpful in removing the problem of periods. All you have to do is put 2-3 pinches of celery in 1 glass of water and boil it till half and mix half a teaspoon of honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. If periods occur intermittently, the problem will be fixed.
Remember the most important thing is your diet, keep yourself stress free. Eat healthy things so that there is no problem of period, because the period problem brings with it many more health problems.